What you will be doing
- You’ll collaborate with backend engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with real-time data streams and API endpoints
- You’ll brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- You’ll assist our skilled Customer Experience team in triaging bugs and solving issues in production in your primary area
- You’ll learn about and use new web technologies
- You’ll like the work you do!
What you should have
- Experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- UX and design sensibilities
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humour, and empathy
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training/
- 1+ years experience with SASS, Bootstrap.
- Experience working on consumer facing products
- The Git workflow, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems